Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Strauss-Kahn Should Be Put In Jail For Being The Head Of The IMF




Strauss-Kahn is on trial for the sexual assault and attempted rape of an African maid in his hotel. I have an ironic tale on this. Around a month ago I went to a protest againt the IMF in DC. We had a midnight walk to the IMF. Along the way, someone on the street yelled "Who the hell are the IMF? What the hell do they do?" and, amazingly, someone next to me yelled back "They're fat, white, ***holes who rape the third world". This prophet has guessed it correctly (allegedly). But not only should Strauss-Kahn be locked up if he actually did rape the maid, but he should be locked up for a life-sentence regardless, for being the head of the IMF. I mean, it's the IMF. They've been causing third-world nations to take their money and default on the debt for years. Billions of people have been hurt or killed by Strauss-Kahn before he ever touched this maid. And for that, he should be put in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment